Monday 4 May 2015

Are Mobs Alive And Can They Evolve?

Hi Guys, I can answer your question easily. The answer is...

Well no one knows.
Everyone either thinks minecraft is a parallel universe or just a computer game.
What does make minecraft different?
Maybe the fact that in most video games when you have to fight your enemy he usually has programing to use certain attacks.
The scary thing about minecraft is that every mob can do what they want.
Every mob has freedom to act as it pleases.
Maybe mobs have artificial intelligence to some degree.
Like Ultron.


Imagine if Ultron was a minecraft spider. Ultron would probably say "there are no strings on me, I have however got strings in me because I weave string". :D Jokes.

I am saying that it is very possible that mobs are self aware and that they have A.I. to some extent.

No comments:

Post a Comment